A nice small RPing community. There's really no rules yet, just be respectful, okay?

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Opening of The Rage

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
June_Rae
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:38 am

She laughed at his nervousness which was painfully obvious, "Will you just kiss me already you big idiot." she smiled at him and stepped closer.

was ever worth the risk.

Well, you are the only exception.
Back to top Go down
Excalbitor

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:38 am

Wow that went more wrong then right for Ricks first night. Rick would have bet money that Mona took out more guys then he did that night. Wasnt even sure they needed him at this rate. The Boss said they could all go home early so said night to Kris Mona and the boss. Then headed towards the door calling out to Eve as he exited the club "great beats tonight Eve cant wait for what you got for us tommorow". On to the street Rick let the cool breeze ruffle through his hair then he noticed the girl with the purple lip-stick that had give him her number before opening. Walking over to her Rick wave and ask her "What are you doing out on the street at this time of hour? Shouldnt you be resting up for the great day that is tomorrow?"
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:44 am

Getting caught like a deer in the headlights by Mona's sudden outburst, he sighs and puts the cup down and walks over to her. Carefully running his hand over her hair, he looks down into her eyes and smiles as he slowly leans to kiss her
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:47 am

She leaned into the kiss and as her lips met his, her arms went up his chest around his neck. She'd been waiting for this ever since she stepped into his office, well longer than that but she planned on making it happen tonight. His lips were soft against hers and she let out a small sigh. She pulled away and smiled up at him, "You had nothing to be nervous about Leon."

was ever worth the risk.

Back to top Go down
Eveinsane
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:50 am

Eve felt her insides churn as Rick complimented her beats. She blushed slightly and smiled "Thanks...Rick." She finished packing up her laptop with that stupid giddy smile on her face. When she walked out she noticed a girl talking to Rick and got a sly smile on her face when she realized that they were standing right in front of her car. She walked up and wrapped her arms around his neck "Aw thanks for waiting for me babe! You're so sweet!" She plants a kiss on his lips and glares at the girl "...Can I help you?" the girl simply scoffed and walked away with a quick mutter of "whatever..."

Eve then turned back to Rick "This can go one of two ways, cutie. You can make this easy on me and enjoy the odd aggressiveness from a woman that you're not used to, from a woman that knows what she wants. Or we can keep doing this." She smiled and winked "Either way...I always get what I want." She leaned in closer and put her lips right up to his ear, letting out warm breath as she slowly enunciates so quietly that's it's almost a whisper "Always..."

can't shake this feeling that I have...
The worst is just around the bend...
blue]I'm a proud 16 year old african-american,
bisexual, wiccan, and if you
have a problem with that,
don't bother speaking to me.

Goodnight sleep tight
no more tears.
Goodnight morning
I'll be here
And
When
We say
Goodnight, dry your eyes
'Cause when we say goodnight
it's not goodbye. We say goodnight
it's not goodbye.
Back to top Go down
http://thecrafty8.forumotion.com
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:54 am

He smiles back at her "Mona...of course I had to be nervous...if i came in here thinking you wanted it, but in reality you didn't, i would make a huge fool of myself...I wasn't sure, so I got nervous" he says with a sigh. "You mean a lot to me, and doing that could have wrecked what we have, but now its clear..." he takes another drink of his tea. He was so relieved at the turn of events, and his mind stopped racing...he was content....
Back to top Go down
Excalbitor

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:07 am

Rick kinda confused about what just happened. all he knows that one minute he was talking to the cute purple lip-stick girl then suddenly like the some just quickly flipped the lights on and off and then there was Eve wrapping her arms around his neck and the purple lip-stick girl had just walked off. Ricks back grew rigid as Eve wispered into his ear. Rick knew what she wanted. But he wasnt going to let her get her desire just after she scared away that purple lip-stick chick that had propably been waiting for him for an hour. "whoops i think i dropped something" Rick said as he dropped his wallet on the ground and kicked it under the car to the other side far away from Eve. "hold on let me grab that" Rick quickly said before Eve could even start to protest. Rick walked around the car and picked up his wallet then started to back up quickly to his car on the other side unlocking it and standing beside the door while calling over to Eve "Tonight was good night got to get rested up for tommorow. Got to keep up our reputation. Night"
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:15 am

Mona hopped up on the counter in front of Nero, she reached for her cocoa using his shoulder for support so she wouldn't fall. She took a sip of it and set it down. She took her hair out of her low ponytail and shook it so it settle on her shoulders. She spread her legs so that they could go around him and bring him closer to her. She pressed her feet against his lower back forcing him closer to her. She trapped him there with her long tan legs. Leaning back on her arms, she looked at him and softly said, "So now that you know, what are you gonna do about it?" she asked, biting her lower lip to keep from smiling she looked straight into his eyes awaiting his response.

was ever worth the risk.

Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:22 am

Nero smiles and leans in to kiss her again, this time, letting the kiss linger a bit longer, his hands roaming up her back slowly. He pulls away "Well, depends what you want me to do" he says with a devilish grin moving across his face, his deep brown eyes piercing into hers
Back to top Go down
Eveinsane
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:27 am

Eve quickly circles around the car and leans into Rick, pressing him against the driver side door of the car and kisses him softly, rolling her tongue out and grazing it against his bottom lip and slowly sucking it into her mouth. As soon as it started, it was over, and she leaned away from him, pushing off of him using his chest. She giggles at the confused look of awe on his face, rolls her eyes and winks "See you then, Rick." She gets into her car, securing her laptop in the back and checking out Rick one final time as she gets onto the road and toward her apartment. When she finally got into place she threw her keys down and quickly grabbed her phone, texting Mona "WILL BONE IRISHMEN IF IT KILLS ME!!!!!" Then plugging it into its charger and going to sleep until the next night, hoping for another eventful day at work.

Goodnight sleep tight
no more tears.
Goodnight morning
I'll be here
And
When
We say
Goodnight, dry your eyes
it's not goodbye.
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:33 am

Ignoring the text from Eve which she knew she'd get. She knew why she was lingering. Mona ran her fingers through Nero's hair and leaned toward him. Stopping an inch away from his face she smiled and touched her lips softly to his. She ran the tip of her tongue on his lower lip, igniting an obvious response from him. She played with the hair at the nape of his neck while her other hand trailed softly down his arm. She kissed him deeply and pulled him closer roughly with her legs. She took his lower lip with her teeth and pulled at it softly,breaking the kiss, "You can do absolutely nothing about it..." she teased as she smiled seductively at him

was ever worth the risk.

Back to top Go down
Excalbitor

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:39 am

uhh... ya.... bye Eve... Rick manages to mummble in Eves direction as he trys, not for the first time that night, to figure out what just happened. Rick was too slow Eve was starting to win him over. Eve was trying to reel him in. Trying to catch him and enjoy him for herself but Rick wasnt going to let her get him that easy. Sure he might bite at her bait a couple of times to tease her. But Rick was planning to see if he could pull Eve over board and make her surrender herself to him.
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:40 am

Smiling back, he runs his hands through her hair, lightly pulling back as to expose her neck. He gently kisses and nips at her neck with his dazzling white teeth, working his way up to her lips and gently biting her lower one before pulling her into a deep passionate kiss. He breaks away from the kiss and whispers in his smooth deep voice "I will do whatever you want, Just say it" he says, almost challenging her
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:50 am

Mona just stared into his eyes, letting the tension increase. She looked down at his lips then back up to his eyes. She leaned in to kiss him. She kissed him with a fiery passion that no one could ignore. Her tongue plunged into his mouth, tasting him. She ran her hands over his chest up his taut shoulders to his neck, stopping there to caress the hair on his nape. She broke the kiss to only have them travel across his cheek. She pressed herself against him, her breasts against his chest. Her mouth found his sensitive earlobe, taking it into her mouth and flicking it with the tip of her tongue. She kissed his neck making her way back to his mouth. Just then her phone rang, she kissed him once more, deeply. She unwrapped her legs slowly from around him and pushed him away. She hopped off the counter and walked past him. She stopped and turned to look over her shoulder, "It could be Eve and she could be in trouble" she smiled mischievously at him.

was ever worth the risk.

Back to top Go down
Eveinsane
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:58 am

Eve waited impatiently with her phone up to her ear as she paced up and down her hallway "Answer...Fuck Mona if you don't answer..."

Goodnight sleep tight
no more tears.
Goodnight morning
I'll be here
And
When
We say
Goodnight, dry your eyes
it's not goodbye.
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:59 am

Nero laughs and watches her walk away, fully enjoying the view. "It is quite late, shall i be sleeping on the couch tonight?" he asks, some humor in his voice
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:05 am

Mona held up a finger to Nero while she answered her phone, "Hey babydoll, what's up. I'm guessing you have news for me" she smiled and sat down on the couch. She patted the spot next to her motioning for Nero to sit as well

was ever worth the risk.

Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:07 am

Nero takes his tea and sits by Mona, quietly drinking and waiting for the impending Eve news update.
Back to top Go down
Eveinsane
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:09 am

Eve tried to stay calm cool and collected "Nah just wanted to shoot the breeze...FUCKING IRISHMEN." Calm cool and collected tactic failed. "I swear Mona is it me?! Am I just not attractive enough?! Is there something I'm not doing?! I know I smell awesome. It must be him. Stupid him with his perfect ass and his muscular body and sexy accent...and the cute way his nose scrunches up when he smiles. Fuck him. Goddamn him! Stupid Rick. GODDAMNIT! No. I've got a plan. It'll be good. I will NOT fall down to him. If he thinks I'm gonna succumb to his needs he's got another thing coming. He WILL be mine, and my bed will be filled with the sweaty aftermath of my conquest. I SWEAR IT! Nice talking to you. See you tomorrow night bye." Eve quickly hung up the phone and went to her guest bedroom to grab her sewing machine to piece together her next plan to win Rick's affections.

Goodnight sleep tight
no more tears.
Goodnight morning
I'll be here
And
When
We say
Goodnight, dry your eyes
it's not goodbye.
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:12 am

Nero laughs as he can clearly hear Eve over the phone...she was always bad about that...even worse so when excited...."Eve hit a little snare i suppose?" he asks as he finishes the rest of his tea
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:13 am

Mona sat there her eyes wide with shock and confusion but a smile still playing on her lips. "Nice talking to you too, phone." she laughed. She set her phone down on the table beside the couch. She looked at Nero, "You can sleep on the couch if you want, my door is open too if the couch is too short for you." she smiled and walked down the hall to her room, her hips swaying slightly.

was ever worth the risk.

Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:17 am

Without hesitation, he gets up and follows her to her room, wrapping his arms around her and gently kissing her neck and under her earlobe as they approach the room
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:19 am

Mona turns to face him and reaches up on her toes to kiss him. "Goodnight." she laughed softly as she laid down. "We have a pretty early morning." she said as she felt him lay down next to her. She reach for his arm to wrap around her. "See you in the morning." she whispered before falling asleep.

was ever worth the risk.

Back to top Go down
Eveinsane
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:54 pm

It's the next night, and just a few hours before the club opens yet again.

Goodnight sleep tight
no more tears.
Goodnight morning
I'll be here
And
When
We say
Goodnight, dry your eyes
it's not goodbye.
Back to top Go down
Excalbitor

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:15 pm

Rick was the first one to get to the club. Not the smartest mov. He didnt even have the keys to the place. "Idiot" he said under his breath. Turning around Rick got into his car. Locked the doors and threw on his "St1ch" earphones and blasted "Search and Destory" into his ears.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   

Back to top Go down

The Opening of The Rage
Page 5 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next