The Crafty 8
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A nice small RPing community. There's really no rules yet, just be respectful, okay?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Opening of The Rage

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
SpadeTemplar

The Opening of The Rage - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 1:37 am

Nero looks down and sees the half buttoned shirt. "Oh geez, sorry" he says, blushing as he makes his way into the dressing room. "Sure, I can teach you...I mean, they are both romance languages so it should be easy enough" he says, relieved that Mona wasn't able to see the shade of crimson his face had taken after his undressing episode.
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 1:43 am

She laughed as Nero walked back into his dressing room. She knew he would catch on easily to French since they were similar languages. Mona loved the fact that he could teach her things and she could teach him things as well. Their relationship was the ideal relationship anyone could hope for. She was enjoying herself immensely with him today and she was happy the bar was closed today so they could spend quality time together, outside of work.
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 2:01 am

"So, what are we going to do after we are done here?" he asks, putting on his black shirt and walking out, and then toward the register
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 2:04 am

"Well I want to get some jeans after this. Unless you are hungry and want to grab a bite to eat first." she answered him.
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 2:06 am

Nero pays for his clothing and grabs the bags. "I got to model for you, so now you get to return the favor" he says with a wink "We can get food after all our shopping is done, deal?" he says leading her out of the store.
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 1:12 am

Mona walked in front of him as they walked out of the store. "Sounds good. My store isn't to far from here." she said, "Do you want me to carry one of the bags?" she asked smiling.
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 1:14 am

"Nah, I got them" Nero replies giving a little flex and laughing a bit. "So how do you like Seattle? I mean, compared to New York? Do you miss it at all? he asks as they continue to walk down the street
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 2:21 am

Mona walked beside him, her arms swinging a bit. "There's nothing like New York. It's my home." she told him, "Seattle is great. Good people. It suits us, you know. Me and you with our business. I like it a lot." she crossed the street and headed toward a vintage looking store. "This is the place" she told hom as she walked inside and headed for the giant racks of jeans.
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 12:14 am

Nero laughs as he walks into the vintage store, yeah, he liked jeans...but deep down, he was a suit kind of guy. "So what do you plan on getting besides jeans?" he asks, as he thumbs through a rack of jeans
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 12:20 am

"I want to see about some new glasses for the bar and maybe some new boots. We'll see how things go." she answered him as she held up a pair of faded light blue jeans with frayed strings at the pockets. She grabbed about 10 more pairs of jeans of all different shades and distressing. She hated new looking jeans, they looked to clean and weren't her style at all. Mona walked over to the to tank top table and grabbed a white tank. "If you see anything you like that you want me to try on, let me know. I'll be your Barbie doll" she laughed as she walked toward the dressing room.
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 12:31 am

"My own personal barbie doll, oh the fun I will have" he laughs as he starts looking though some of the tank tops, jokingly grabbing some super low cut shirts. "I wonder what her reaction would be to these" he thinks to himself as he waits for her to model herself.
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 12:33 am

Mona come out in the first pair she grabbed. They hugged her hips tightly and shaped her firm butt perfectly. She turned a slow pirouette for Nero, "Well? I like these. They're super comfy." she said.
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 12:40 am

"As long as its comfy for you, its fine, but its not hard on my eyes either" Nero laughs as he holds out the shirts, "go try these on" he says as he looks for more things for her to try on
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 12:44 am

Mona grabbed the shirts, "Okie doke" she said and skipped back to the dressing room. She pulled on the first shirt and looked down, "The mother fucker..." she whispered as she looked down at the vast amount of cleavage displayed at a very attractive manner. She grabbed a pair of medium blue jeans with holes and bleach stains splattered on them. The holes were placed in perfect spots to accent her legs and really complete the outfit. She walked out of the room and sauntered towards Nero, "So?" she asked, winking at him
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 12:48 am

Nero looks at her and goes wide-eyed, "I meant for that to be a joke...but it looks great on you" he says staring at her. "I don't see anything that you haven't already taken, but if you still want to look around and...you know, try more stuff on, feel free." he tells her, taking a quick scan around the store
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 12:56 am

"I think this is good, I have like 5 pairs of jeans and I think I'll get this top in black. I never wear black. Can you see if they have any dresses I'll like?" she asked him as she went back into the changing room.
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 12:59 am

"Er...what kind of dresses?" he asked, not knowing if she wanted like...nice dresses or casual dresses. He was so confused....it had been forever since he was clothes shopping with a female...
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 1:00 am

She was already in her room when she heard Nero ask something, "I can't hear you" she called, "Come in here." she told him.
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 1:04 am

After taking a quick glance to see if anyone was looking, Nero quickly enters the changing room "I asked what type of dress I was supposed to look for...like...casual or formal?" he tells her as he leans against the door
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 1:06 am

She stripped of the jeans and shirt and stood there in her bra and undies facing him. "A dress like I am wearing today. Unless there's a reason I need a formal dress..." she trailed off as she stepped closer to him. She ran her hand up his chest and around his shoulders. She leaned against him, "Is there?" she asked again in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 1:11 am

He puts his head against her's "Not right now, no...but in the near future....its very, very likely" he whispers to her before kissing her and pulling her closer.
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 1:14 am

Mona kissed him back while running her fingers through his hair. "No fancy dinner for me?" she whispered in his ear, running her tongue on the lobe. She wrapped her right leg around his, pressing herself closer to him as she kissing him, biting his lower lip softly.
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 1:22 am

"If you want it, you can always ask" he whispers to her, grabbing her leg and nibbling her ear lightly. "Don't you think we might get busted doing this?" he asks her
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 1:23 am

"I can be quiet." she smiled seductively as she jumped up slightly and wrapped her legs around his hips, kissing his neck.
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 1:38 am

(please refer to Raw 1x1 "The Rage Sidestory" page 2 for continuation)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Opening of The Rage
Page 16 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next