The Crafty 8
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A nice small RPing community. There's really no rules yet, just be respectful, okay?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Opening of The Rage

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
SpadeTemplar

The Opening of The Rage - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:19 am

Nero finished and just sat, watching the people and Mona, and really enjoying the time off he had...the days were few and far between, but he always enjoyed them...and now...he had someone to enjoy them with...
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:20 am

Mona got up and threw her dish in the trash, "Anywhere you want to go?" she asked
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:24 am

"not really" he says, still people watching...he liked to do it...it calmed him more than anything..."You?" he asked...looking up at Mona with his deep brown eyes
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:38 am

"No" she responded. She looked out toward the block and watched the people watching by. Her and Nero used to do this back in New York, people watch. She liked to think up little life stories for the people that interested her.
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:42 am

"Shall we head back to my place?" he asked, he could use a nice sprawling out on his bed.
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:45 am

"Sure" she got up and grabbed his hand as they walked back to the car. She rolled down her window, again to feel the air blowing through her hair. "Drive slow." she told him "It's beautiful out, the breeze is amazing."
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:53 am

Nero drives slowly and goes the long way around back to his apartment. "Was the ride nice enough for you?" he asked as he parked the car
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:55 am

"It was glorious." she said as she got out and waited for him to come around to her side. She took his hand as he led her to the door.
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:57 am

they walk through the lobby and go into the elevator, soon arriving at his door. He opens it swiftly and walks inside, reveling in the coldness of his apartment. "Ah good to be back" he says as he plops down on the couch
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:00 am

Mona plopped down on the couch next to him and swung her legs over his, "Most comfortable couch on the planet right now." she said
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:07 am

"You know it" he laughs as he begins to massage her legs, his strong hands kneading the muscles
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:11 am

"That feels nice." she said as she closed her eyes. "I forgot how wearing heels all day kills my legs." she laughed "It's why I always wear my boots at the bar."
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:14 am

"Good thing too, because guys would be too busy staring at your ass to order drinks if you wore heels" Nero says with a giggle as he leaned back on the sofa
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:17 am

"Ha ha very funny. Like the guys wouldn't get punched out before they got their pick-up line out of their mouths." she yawned, "Wow, I didn't realize how tired I am." she leaned back on the arm of the couch.
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:23 am

Nero picks Mona up and brings her to the bedroom and lays her down on the bed. "I figure i would save you the walk" he says as he begins to remove his clothing, getting ready for bed
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:31 am

Mona kicked off her heels and snuggled into the blankets and pillows and sighed. She felt like she was sleeping on cloud, his down comforter was cool and the pillows were perfect just like at her house. "Thank you" she mumbled
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:35 am

He cuddles next to her and gives her a light kiss on the head "you are welcome, good night sleep tight" he says to her, before turning out the light and laying next to her, quietly thinking to himself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Opening of The Rage
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20