A nice small RPing community. There's really no rules yet, just be respectful, okay?

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Opening of The Rage

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Eveinsane
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:46 am

Eve grinned bright as she jumped off her booth and grabbed her drink "You always know just what to do Mona." She smiled and watched Kris checking Mona out "And apparently you know just who to do it for." She gave an onery wink and walked back up to her booth before Mona could scold her with being so blantant about the situation. She went back up to her booth and downed her drink, then leaned into the mic "Hello Seattle! And welcome. To. The. Rage!" She was greeted by the sound of the patrons screaming excitedly and laughed loudly "Ready to get drunk tonight?!" They all screamed in response "Ready to dance tonight?!" They screamed again and she yelled even louder "READY TO WAKE UP WITH A STRANGER?!" The crowd went absolutely wild and she loved it. She blasted the music and danced along with it feeling young and free. She'd been stressing about nothing, this was going without a cinch.

can't shake this feeling that I have...
The worst is just around the bend...
blue]I'm a proud 16 year old african-american,
bisexual, wiccan, and if you
have a problem with that,
don't bother speaking to me.

Goodnight sleep tight
no more tears.
Goodnight morning
I'll be here
And
When
We say
Goodnight, dry your eyes
'Cause when we say goodnight
it's not goodbye. We say goodnight
it's not goodbye.
Back to top Go down
http://thecrafty8.forumotion.com
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:49 am

Nero moves up to the stage and asks Eve if he could say something on the mic, turning around just to see the masses dancing and drinking and having the time of their lives
Back to top Go down
Eveinsane
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:51 am

Kris shrugged and grinned at Nero "It's a club, man." Then chugged the rest of his drink "Sure thing Mona." He then watched a few women sit down in his area "That's my cue, time to work the room." He walked off, giving his hips a slight wiggle for the women to look at in his area "Ladies, what can I get you on this...fine evening." He bit back the urge to roll his eyes every time they made a suggestive leer or a remark that'd make a priest blush. He worked the same way, passing out winks, and leaning over the women so each time they would smell his spicy vanilla aftershave.

Goodnight sleep tight
no more tears.
Goodnight morning
I'll be here
And
When
We say
Goodnight, dry your eyes
it's not goodbye.
Back to top Go down
Eveinsane
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:52 am

Eve jumps up and yells over her music "Of course you can!" She grabs the mic again "Hey! You guys wanna hear from mutha' fuckin' Nero!" So maybe she was a little tipsy...

Goodnight sleep tight
no more tears.
Goodnight morning
I'll be here
And
When
We say
Goodnight, dry your eyes
it's not goodbye.
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:55 am

With a laugh he gets on stage and grabs the mic "I would just like to take this chance for thanking everyone who made it here tonight! from the people up on the VIP to every last worker here....I want to say thank you for helping us take the first step in dominating the west coast club scene!" he says as the crowd whips up into a frenzy and he hops down off the stage and returns the glass to Mona "they sure are excitable aren't they?"
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:58 am

Mona was mixing drinks like crazy for the rush of people waiting to try her whiskey. She had no problem serving the beer most of the men patrons came to drink. She had already served about 15 of those. She laughed out loud at Eve's announcement. She looked to her right and saw Lyssa struggling with her orders. She shouted, friendly by all means, to Lyssa, "Come here and just hand out the beers to this group! I'll grab those orders. Make sure you ring in the closers and write down the tabs to leave open!" She grabbed the sheets from her and began mixing the 4 rum and cokes and 2 whiskey sours for her along with giving her two glasses for more beer.

Lyssa, a bit overwhelmed, did as she was told. Pouring beer was easy enough for her. She was glad Mona was here. She watched as Mona effortlessly mixed all the drinks on her three orders with a smile to boot. She knew after a few days she could handle this. It was her first night after all. She danced to the music that Eve was playing and looked to her, she saw she was also enjoying herself. They all had an era of ease with them, to which she concluded came from their last experience with their bar in New York.

Mona smiled over her shoulder at Nero, "Well when you give them a place like this, of course they are excitable. Pretty different crowd from New York hey Leon?" she asked "Can you do me a favor and help Lyssa deliver those drinks to booths 4, 7 and 8?" she flashed him a smile that melted her customers hearts.

was ever worth the risk.

Well, you are the only exception.
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:03 am

he looks at Mona and smiles back "when you smile like that...i guess i could spare the time to help the new girl" he grabs the drinks and turns to Lyssa "let me give you some pointers on how to stay on top of things" he says while walking the drinks over to the tables. "keep table orders together, Mona will have the drinks ready at the same time so you can make less trips...that way you won't feel so overwhelmed" he says giving her a reassuring pat on the back "Now go make your tips" he laughs as he checks on some customers
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:09 am

Mona laughed as she continued to make her drinks and saw her tip jar filling up pretty quick. She knew people in Seattle would love her beer but not this much. This made her smile even more.

Lyssa smiled appreciatively at Nero, "Thanks Boss. I guess I didn't expect this." she said as she walked off to deliver the drinks in her short black shorts and white glitter halter and black pumps. She dressed like this for the tips.

Mona refilled her beer and took a long drink of it before resuming to make more bomb shots. Most of them were Jager, which she hated but gladly made. She checked the bottles to make sure they were still full enough for more drinks and that she had full spares. She mixed Eve another Elixir for when she wanted it and put it in her "reserved" cooler.

was ever worth the risk.

Back to top Go down
Excalbitor

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:52 pm

So far things have been going good on the outside. About everyone in line looked like good smart headed patrons and he let them enjoy the rage for the first time. Rick thought it was a good time to see if everything was moving smoothly on the inside too. "Hey Boss!" cupping his hands around his mouth to try to reach Nero over Eves bass lines. "is everything good?" raising his thumb in the air in question.
Back to top Go down
Eveinsane
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:58 pm

Eve grooved to her bassline and finally opened her eyes, ready to take her break and help Mona out. She set a two hour playlist on her computer and jumped off her booth. She shifted her way to the bar and spots Rick across the room. As she walks into the bar she asks Mona "Irish men. Yay or nay?" All the while she kept her eyes on Rick, who was now flashing a thumbs up sign towards Nero "'Cause I know one with an amazing set of assets that just..." she lets her speech trail off as she works to serve drinks to the patrons and keep one eye on Rick.

Goodnight sleep tight
no more tears.
Goodnight morning
I'll be here
And
When
We say
Goodnight, dry your eyes
it's not goodbye.
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:07 pm

Nero runs over to Rick and sees that the line is practically gone and says "everything is good, let everyone else in and close...because that's all we can fit in for now...after that, just keep eye on the floors and serve drinks if need be" he explains as he heads back, keeping a weary eye out for trouble.
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:10 pm

She laughed at Eve, who was clearly admiring the new bouncer. "Irish men are quite delicious" she agreed "Those accents of their could drive a woman mad" She began to mix 2 honey whiskey's and Sprecher's when someone asked for a 7&7, "a 7&7? Really? We don't serve dirty dish water here sir, if you want whiskey you're gonna get my home brewed whiskey." She grabbed a small shot glass and pour a sample in it and slid it toward the loser, she watched him sample it and a slow smile spread across her face, "You still want to stick with that crappy 7&7?" she knew she made him change his mind and began mixing her whiskey drink for him.

She looked back to Eve, "So, are you gonna charm him or what?" she chuckled knowing Eve usually got what she wanted.

was ever worth the risk.

Back to top Go down
Eveinsane
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:25 pm

She giggled "Charm who?" She knew very well who she was talking about, but she wasn't about to give in just yet "Who? Douchebag McGee over there?" She gestured to Rick. "I wouldn't waste my powers on him." She let her eyes waver back into Rick's direction "Then again..." She hopped over the bar and leaned into the man that Mona had just served a drink to "Sir, if you come back, just let Mona do the work. She can just look at you and know what drink you want." She winked and let her hand trail over his back as she walked away, knowing she'd get two or three drinks from him for that. She looked back at Mona, winked, then stormed her way to Rick before she lost her nerve and put her lips centimeters away from his ear "They say the irish have a way with rythym...care to show me if the rumors are true?" Not giving him a chance to answer she grabbed him by the wrist and pulled him out to the dance floor and wrapped her arms around his neck, locking eyes with him and giving a slight smirk. Bring it, Irish boy... she thought to herself as she began to dance with him.

Goodnight sleep tight
no more tears.
Goodnight morning
I'll be here
And
When
We say
Goodnight, dry your eyes
it's not goodbye.
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:28 pm

Nero walks up to the bar "Man, Eve is really working for her share isn't she...in more ways than one" he laughs as he sees her dragging poor Rick onto the dance floor. "How are you holding up back here? Need a hand?" he asks Mona as he removes his black jacket.
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:34 pm

Mona threw her head back and laughed, she tipped her hat to the man and resumed mixing her drinks. She was swinging her hips to the music and just enjoying herself. She looked over her shoulder at Eve would couldn't resist the bait she'd laid down. She shook her head and smiled as she watched Eve drag Rick to the dance floor, "Poor, poor Rick. He doesn't know what he's in for." she said quietly.

Lyssa ran up to the bar with more orders. She was doing things a bit smoother now that she was getting used to it. She just poured her beers while Mona made her drinks. She looked out to the dance floor and saw Kris working the room, "Is he new too?" she asked Mona.

Mona already knew who she was talking about, "Yeah, he wasn't with us in New York and Eve interviewed him. I know what you're thinking and don't even go there, he's a total man whore." Mona had decided that when he hit on her without even knowing her name, she didn't know it was a fact but hey, she like Lyssa and didn't want her to get hurt or distracted.

Lyssa nodded, "Thanks Mona, you are really amazing at what you do" she smiled. Mona smiled back, "Keep working smoothly like that and I'll teach you to mix one day sweetie. Now, go make us some money!" she laughed

She saw Nero taking off his jacket, "Help from you is always welcomed." she smiled, "That group at the end has been waiting for a minute or two, I don't know what they want yet."

was ever worth the risk.

Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:42 pm

Nodding, he makes his way to the table, apologizing for the slight delay and taking orders while small talking the group. He heads to the bar and quickly mixes the drinks, recalling his meager start to his career and proud he kept his skill somewhat sharp for these situations. He swiftly carries the drinks back and thanks the group for their patronage. He finds Lyssa and asks her "how you holding up? Need any help?" he says as he puts the tip money in the bartop jar.
Back to top Go down
Excalbitor

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:44 pm

Rick is surprised at Eves eagerness especailly with the fact he doesnt know anything about her except for his first name and the fact she makes beats. Rick stares into Eves eyes as they dance on the dance floor but soon notices Lyssa is distress and faced with an angry red faced man that looked like he was stuck in the seattle rain for half an hour. "hold on" Rick wispers to Eve as he approaches the red faced man "does something seem to be a problem?"
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:48 pm

"Thank you darling." she smiled as she saw Nero do what he does best. She had learned some of her showmanship from him and admired his swiftness with the bottles. He was off to help Lyssa and for half a second she wished Lyssa weren't so helpless and he could help her more. Not that she needed it but she enjoyed working the bar with him.

Lyssa whirled around, "Yes! Please! Thank you, its still a bit overwhelming but I'm getting the hang of it." She passed out her tray full of drinks to an over crowded booth who now wanted shots of Patron. She had turned to head toward the bar but a large angry man was in her way. "Hello sir, can I-" He cut her off and began getting loud with her. She saw Rick and now Mona making their way toward her.

"Listen 'tough guy" Mona poked his chest, "Does it make you feel big to pick on tiny girls, let's say you pick on someone your own size or you can get the fuck out of my bar!" She was mad now

was ever worth the risk.

Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:56 pm

Seeing the situation escalate and Mona getting in the man's face, he moves swiftly and grabs the man by the back of the collar. "Sir, you have no right to speak to these ladies this way" he says as he drags the man out of the club "If I see you around here again, I will call the cops!" he yells as he closes the club door. Walking quickly back, he checks on Mona and Lyssa. "Are the two of you alright?" he asks
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:02 pm

Lyssa stood there wide-eyed, in shock and just nodded. She shook her head to recover herself and began to server her drinks again. She couldn't believe that some man who literally came out of nowhere tried to have a confrontation with here. She didn't know him from anywhere. She decided to put it out of her mind and enjoy the rest of the night.

Mona stared at the door, eyes narrowed and nostrils flared, her chest heaving up and down to keep her temper in control. Her fists were clenched, her knuckles white with effort. She couldn't believe of all the gall of a damn stranger coming into her bar and trying to harass her waitress. She should have slugged him, "I should have hit him right dead in the fucking nose Nero." she said, "But to answer your question, I'm fine. Pissed as hell but fine."

was ever worth the risk.

Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:10 pm

He nods at Lyssa and watches her walk off and turns to Mona "Hey, take it easy....i know how worked up you get...but I took care of it" he says lightly rubbing her shoulders
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:14 pm

Mona took a deep breath and turned to face Nero, "Thanks. I just hate douche bags like that, ugh,I will not have them in my bar." she squeezed his hand appreciatively, "Well let's get back to work and show these good people an amazing time, shall we?" she smiled big, showing she was completely over the incident that just occurred with the asshole. She was glad Eve stayed on the dance floor or Nero would have had to show that man the way to the hospital, she laughed quietly.

was ever worth the risk.

Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:19 pm

He nods and looks at his watch...the night was winding down, so he tells the staff to wrap it up on the main floor as he works his way up to the VIP floor to inform the people that it was soon to be closing time...
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:28 pm

Mona began washing all the dirty glasses. She was happy that no one broke any tonight. The booths were practically empty and there were about 5 people sitting at the bar. She took off her hat and shook out her hair, thankful the night was winding down. She started drying all the shot glasses and placing them in small pyramids on their shelf. She looked at Lyssa and saw she was worn out. She called her over, "Lyssa, sweetie. You can take a break, go grab a Gatorade and some food in the kitchen, I'll cover your booth."

Lyssa was grateful for the break, "Thank you, for everything tonight. I wouldn't have missed this for the world." she smiled as she sauntered into the kitchen. She was so ecstatically happy that she got this job, she wouldn't have wanted anything else.

Mona approached the booth of young men, "Hey guys, it's last call so what can I get ya?" She watched as the boys looked her up and down but ignored it. She took their order of 4 beers and 4 lemon drops, she turned to walk away when one of them pinched her ass. She whirled around and back handed the guy, "Don't ever touch me and don't ever come into this bar again. Get out. NOW!" she yelled over the music.

was ever worth the risk.

Back to top Go down
Eveinsane
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:34 pm

Eve was JUST about to grind her hips against Rick's when she heard him whisper "Hold on." Against her ear and breath against the nape of her neck, sending a chill down her spine. She squeezed her eyes shut and tried to process what he just said when she realized he was walking toward Lyssa and a very angry looking man. She decided to hang back, no way could she get her third strike and her new job, there's not enough white trash in the world to make her do that. She bit her lip and eyed Rick as he walked away, then felt hands on her hips behind her "Fancy a dance, bosswoman?" She turned around, face to face with Kris.

She smiled and simply stated "Sorry baby boy, you're not my type."

He chuckled just as lightly as she and said "I was actually hoping to get an excuse to chat you up about your friend over there." he gave a slight nod to Mona and she threw her head back and laughed.

"Good luck getting through Nero sweetie." She kissed his cheek lightly and chuckled once more "She and he are tighter than your pants." She smirked even wider as his cheeks grew a slight blush. She then glanced over at Mona who had her chest puffed out "Woah...that's my cue." She patted him on the cheek and pinched it "See you later, loverboy."

She rushed over to Mona and shook her head "I'd be willing to get my third strike for you. Who's the bastard and do I have enough time to get my brass knuckles from my car?" She then realized that the situation was resolved and swore "...fuck...guys I really need to pay more attention to things other than...assets..." She enunciates assets slowly as she glances back over to Rick and gives his backside a once over then murmurs "Assets" once again.

"Okay...I'm gonna bring down the music, less people means less music suction." She walked over to her booth and brought down the noise level of the music.

Goodnight sleep tight
no more tears.
Goodnight morning
I'll be here
And
When