A nice small RPing community. There's really no rules yet, just be respectful, okay?

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Opening of The Rage

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:39 pm

Nero looks down from the VIP and sees the events unfolding, realizing that in most situations, he would step in, but this time...he is gonna let Mona go on this one. "Mona...take care of him!" he says confident that he will like the outcome. He grabs some glasses from the empty tables and brings them to the bar. Afterward, he walks into his office and then the kitchen and sees Lyssa sitting there. "Rough first night? Its ok, we all have been there....you did great though...I'm really proud of you." he says as he starts fixing himself some food and sits next to her.
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:45 pm

When the boys didn't move, she took her cue from Nero and hauled off and punch the guy right between the eyes. "You piece of shit! I said get out!" She grabbed the front of his shirt and lifted him to his feet and pushed him toward the door. She looked to his friends, "Unless you want a dose of what your friend just got, I suggest you follow suit. We're closed." She grabbed the glasses and headed toward the bar and began cleaning up after the last person left the bar. The glasses were half done when she decided to go sit in Nero's office for a bit. She walked in and saw Lyssa there, "Hey sweetie, can you go finish up cleaning those glasses for me, that would be great." she smiled at her as she watched her leave.

She sat down in the large chair Nero had in his office, "What a night hey Leon? Looks like we might have to hire 1 or 2 more bouncers." she smiled as she laid her head back and sighed. She ran her fingers through her hair and closed her eyes.

was ever worth the risk.

Well, you are the only exception.
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:52 am

Nero walks into his office and sees Mona sitting in his usual chair. Laughing, he pulls up another one and pulls out a bottle of 151 he keeps for himself and pours two shots. Offering one to Mona he says "Yeah...it was a long night...but extremely successful...I have high hopes for this place" he stops to take the shot and continues "and between you, myself and Eve...we have more than enough bouncers to handle the amount of people that walk in". He leans back in his chair and beckons Mona to sit on his lap. "I must say, most of the hires we made are worth it...everyone handled themselves well" He laughs "Although Kris better learn to keep his eyes off a certain person I do so appreciate greatly..." his voice trails off...
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:58 am

Mona takes her shot and appreciates the warm burn of it going down her throat. She gets up and goes to sit down on Nero's lap. "It was a pretty awesome night, I even got to punch a dude." She laughed. "Well maybe one extra bouncer, I don't want to have to leave my post at my bar or Eve leave her booth to knock some asshole out." she sighed "And as for Kris, that's just him trying to be cool and fit in. He tried the same thing with Eve. I saw him earlier." She settled back into his shoulder letting her arm go around his neck in a loose embrace. "I do have to say, Lyssa did pretty amazing tonight, any other waitress would have quit about an hour into the shift. I have faith in her." she smiled

was ever worth the risk.

Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:15 am

Nero leans his head on Mona's arm and responds "Lyssa did do very well, I am more than confident in her ability...I think we should train her when she gets her bearings more...it would give us all more of a chance to work together and have a little more free time..." he says tiredly, the events of the day taking its toll on him. "Jeez, I have to go across town to get home...not looking forward to that" he says with a sigh
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:20 am

Mona sighed with him and ran a hand through her hair again, "Mmmmm, in time we'll train her." she closed her eyes feeling completely worn out, she smiled and said, "You can stay at my place it's literally 5 minutes away. We have to be here early tomorrow anyways. I have to call my vendors and see if they can rush order some bottles for me." She looked down at Nero who's eyes were closed, "Yeah you're staying at my place, I don't need you falling asleep at the wheel." she chuckled and stood up, "We should check on Eve and I need to see if Lyssa got the bar cleaned up. C'mon big guy" she grabbed his hand helping him up.

was ever worth the risk.

Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:30 am

He slowly opens his eyes and nods and yawns tiredly. "I Suppose you're right, i think we should tell the others to head home early, they all deserve it, we can clean up tomorrow, and I need to do the numbers and start the books for pay and take the tips and split it....plus figure what food and music specials we will have in the upcoming month. It's crazy...i need someone to help....*looks at Mona* you know...you are pretty organized, do you think you would want to take on the extra responsibilities?" he asks almost pleadingly
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:34 am

She laughs at her sleepy boss, "Extra responsibilities? All I do is mix alcohol!" she chuckled. "Of course I'd help organize some specials nights, Eve would be happy to help too you know. You already know she's got the next six months of music mixed, she can make some mixes for our themed nights." they walked out onto the floor together and Mona headed for the bar, "You did good kid." she looked at all the clean glasses stacked neatly in they're right spots, all the bottles were cleaned and the napkins, straws and coasters were stocked. It was almost as clean as she could get it. "You can go home now, do you want someone to walk you out to your car?" she asked, she didn't know how familiar Lyssa was with the city but she figured it would be polite to ask.

was ever worth the risk.

Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:39 am

Lyssa finished wiping down the bar as she saw Nero and Mona walk out of the office. She was minding her own business and looking around seeing Eve wrapping up her equipment and the boys talking and cleaning at the same time. Mona came up to the bar and just checked on her job. "My car is right out front, if someone could just watch me get into my car that would be nice. You never know what could be out there you know." she smiled and she went to put the dirty rag in the laundry basket

was ever worth the risk.

Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:43 am

"No problem Lyssa, we can just wait for everyone and all walk out together, that was we can keep an eye out" he says with a nod. "shoot" he whispers into Mona's ear. "I have no sleeping clothes, I hope that doesn't bother you at all" he says half embarrassed before turning to Eve "Eve you did an awesome job with the music! Truly enjoyable as always!" he says as he gives the club a once over.
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:45 am

Mona just grinned at Nero, she was pretty sure she had a pair of her brother's basketball shorts she had stolen before she moved out her. She went behind the bar and grabbed her hat and jacket and sat down at the bar waiting for everyone else to be ready.

was ever worth the risk.

Back to top Go down
Eveinsane
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:46 am

Eve smiled and gave Nero a quick side hug and a peck on the cheek "Thanks sweetheart, you sure did manage your heart out tonight." She grinned all the way up to her eyes and was deeply satisfied with how the night had turned out. Then she glanced at Rick again. Well...almost completely satisfied on how it turned out...

can't shake this feeling that I have...
The worst is just around the bend...
blue]I'm a proud 16 year old african-american,
bisexual, wiccan, and if you
have a problem with that,
don't bother speaking to me.

Goodnight sleep tight
no more tears.
Goodnight morning
I'll be here
And
When
We say
Goodnight, dry your eyes
'Cause when we say goodnight
it's not goodbye. We say goodnight
it's not goodbye.
Back to top Go down
http://thecrafty8.forumotion.com
June_Rae
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:53 am

Mona saw Eve glance at Rick and got up from her bar stool and walked over to her. "You know babydoll, he's gonna be here for a long time. Don't look so disappointed. I can tell he's trying not to look at you." she chuckled. "Where'd you park your car?" she asked while helping Eve wrap some cords up.

was ever worth the risk.

Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:07 am

Nero watches as everyone gets their stuff and walks to the door and hold it open for everyone...making sure everyone leaves before he is able to lock the place up for the day. "You all have a safe trip home!" he calls out as the group disperses into the night, leaving only Mona and himself on the empty city block
Back to top Go down
Eveinsane
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:26 am

Kris slowly walked out of the club at closing and smelled the fresh Seattle air. He called back behind him "Night, all!" brightly before setting off down the street toward his car.

can't shake this feeling that I have...
The worst is just around the bend...
blue]I'm a proud 16 year old african-american,
bisexual, wiccan, and if you
have a problem with that,
don't bother speaking to me.

Goodnight sleep tight
no more tears.
Goodnight morning
I'll be here
And
When
We say
Goodnight, dry your eyes
'Cause when we say goodnight
it's not goodbye. We say goodnight
it's not goodbye.
Back to top Go down
http://thecrafty8.forumotion.com
June_Rae
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:44 am

Mona watched everyone get into their cars and watched them drive away. She gave Eve a hug, "See you in the morning. I'll call you to wake you up, coffee and donuts?" It was their favorite thing to do every morning, ever since they were little.
Mona grabbed Nero's hand, "I'm just around the corner here." She unlocked her car and started to head to her small apartment. She went up three flights of stairs and opened the door of 302. "Home sweet home. She hung up her jacket and put her hat on the big over-sized chair. "I have some shorts for you so you don't have to sleep naked Leon." she smiled and went into her room. She came out about 5 minutes later in a green cotton tank with matching boxers with a freshly clean face. She hated the way being in a bar for so many hours made her skin feel grimy. She held out a pair of black shorts for Nero, "I stole these from my brother, they're clean." and she sat down on the couch.

was ever worth the risk.

Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:50 am

Nero grabs the shorts and walks quickly to the bathroom to change...he takes a few seconds to look at himself in the mirror and splash cold water on his face....it wasn't awkward to be around her alone...but he couldn't help but feel like there was something between them that remained undiscussed. After getting out of his own head, he walks back wearing nothing but the black shorts and sits himself on the couch next to Mona. "Thanks for letting me crash here and giving me the shorts...i really appreciate it" he says while getting comfortable
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:53 am

"No problem." she said as she swung her legs over his and leaned on the arm of the couch, "you have to admit, it's a lot more convenient tonight than driving all the way back to your place. You can sleep in a bit more now.' she smiled. "Do you need anything? Food? Some hot cocoa?" she asked. She always liked to wind down with a cup of hot cocoa after a busy night.

was ever worth the risk.

Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:59 am

Absentmindedly, Nero starts to gently rub her legs. "Tea if you have any would be wonderful" he says. He usually drank tea when his stomach was upset...and it was, which was strange to him considering the company that he was keeping. He took a few deep breaths and tried to relax, but his nerves were clearly getting to him, which was surprising given the tough situations he has found himself in before.
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:04 am

Mona got up from the couch and headed toward the kitchen, "I've got Earl Grey, Lemon and Nighttime tea." she poked her head around the door to the kitchen. She brought out her tea pot and a pot for her hot cocoa. She filled his with water and her's with milk. She preferred milk in her hot cocoa, it made it creamier and richer some how. She put both pots on the stove and turned it on and went back into the living room. She sat on the arm of her couch, "Pretty amazing night huh? I didn't expect it to be jam packed like a can of sardines," she laughed and put her hair in a low ponytail.

was ever worth the risk.

Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:09 am

"Thank you so much Mona" Nero says as he takes a lemon tea bag and slowly drops it into the water. "Amazing is right, the turnout was unreal....we have a real foothold already" he says as he watches the water turn color in front of him. "It amazes me, the things we are able to do" he says...more talking to the cup instead of Mona...fearing his voice might betray what his mind is hoping to accomplish. He shoots a quick glance over at Mona and admires her for barely even a moment before averting his eyes back to his tea, which he was hoping to be drinking, but couldn't for he knew it would be far too weak.
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:17 am

Mona added her cocoa to the hot milk and stirred it. She grabbed her favorite mug, green of course, and filled it. She sat on top of the counter while Nero made his tea. "It will never cease to amaze me the things I can accomplish with you." she knew he would hear the doubling meaning in her words. She already knew he was nervous and didn't want to make him any nervous so she acted just as natural as she would normally. She knew how she felt about him but she wasn't too sure on his half. She stuck with her comfortable self while drinking her cocoa watching him make his tea. "Do you want honey for that?" she asked

was ever worth the risk.

Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:23 am

Nero looks up and nods "Honey would be great" he responds...even through the light sting her words had once they reached his ears....was it a challenge? Was she meaning business? He was as unsure as he had ever been in his life...and not intentionally either....he supposed it was just unfamiliar for him to really see one of his best friends in that way....yeah he joked about it, but he always knew there was some truth to it...and now...he wasn't so sure what to do. It wasn't helping she wasn't offering any physical cues on the matter either he thought to himself as he took a small sip of the tea while the bag was still in.
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:32 am

Mona hops down off the counter and goes to the pantry. She grabbed the honey and handed it to him, "Here ya go" she smiled. She stretched up on her toes to give him a kiss on the cheek but hit the corner of his mouth. It would have been awkward for anyone else except Mona. She just sat there smiling up at him. "Do you want milk too, for the tea?" she asked

was ever worth the risk.

Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:37 am

Turning a deep crimson red that clashed against his naturally well tanned skin "Uh....I...um....No, the honey will be just fine....thank you...um...though" He mutters as he carefully adds his honey. Was it meant to be a kiss or did she just miss? His hand was shaking as he bought the cup to his lips...but it was barely noticeable. "So...um...what are the sleeping arrangements?" he asks...quickly trying to distract himself from his mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   

Back to top Go down

The Opening of The Rage
Page 4 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next