The Crafty 8
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A nice small RPing community. There's really no rules yet, just be respectful, okay?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Er... Hello

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayy

Er... Hello Empty
PostSubject: Er... Hello   Er... Hello I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 9:17 pm

*casually walks in with a child's foot hanging on the side of her mouth*...Er, hello there...*tosses foot aside* My name is Hayy... and I just joined. >_> I guess I should tell you my hobbies now? Well, I eat children, I draw, RP sometimes, Your mom, I like to spin around in random circles while staring into a ceiling fan that is also spinning and when I'm done I fall over nauseous but have enjoyed myself *breaths*, and I love video games.... I think that's it ;u; anything else just ask I guess.
Back to top Go down
Eveinsane
Admin
Eveinsane

Er... Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Er... Hello   Er... Hello I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 9:31 pm

WELCOME! Welcome. Hayy! I', still developing the site. You can post RPs on here right now if you please Smile I'm sure one of the three of us will join! Invite anyone you can!

1. Boxers or briefs?
2. What's your favourite Anime?
3. Do you like cheese?
Back to top Go down
https://thecrafty8.rpg-board.net

Er... Hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Crafty 8 :: Start here! :: Welcome!-
Jump to: