The Crafty 8
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A nice small RPing community. There's really no rules yet, just be respectful, okay?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Opening of The Rage

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

The Opening of The Rage - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 1:22 am

She smiled at his expression, "Whatever you want to do is what I want to do." she answered him. "It's pretty nice out..." she noted. Then she looked at him, "Aww look at us, dark and light." she pointed out their appearance, "You devil, you." she teased him
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 1:30 am

Nero looks down at his attire and shrugs "I guess I am, not that I hear you complaining" He laughs "Maybe we can shop, A little...grab lunch and then a show or movie?" he asks, still not taking his eyes off of her
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 1:32 am

"Deal." she agreed and laughed. She walked toward him and grabbed his hand , leading him toward the door. "Shall we?" she smiled at him over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 1:35 am

"We shall" he says, taking her hand and walking out of the apartment "I think I need new suits....we should find a good place for those...and you? do you need anything?" he asks her as they walk
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 1:37 am

"I saw your closet, the last thing you need is a new suit darling." she said. "I need...." she trailed off "Jeans! I need more jeans. Maybe some new boots too. Possibly some new glasses for the bar" she climbed into his car and rolled down the window wanting to feel the wind in her hair.
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 1:41 am

"Those are all old suits, I was planning on donating them as soon as I got new ones" he said "We can go shopping for your jeans first if you want to" he says as he pulls away from her place and heads for the shopping district.
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 1:43 am

"No dice," she shook her head "I spend hours on jeans, you know this" she laughed "To the suit store!" she saluted him and laughed at herself.
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 1:48 am

He laughs "Ok, you know...I let you get away with far too much...." he says as he pulls into a spot in the middle of the district. "I usually take time too" he says, letting Mona out of his car like a gentleman
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 1:50 am

"If you let me get away with too much, you would have let me have my way with you this morning." she winked at him. "Boys always take less time than girls. I also happen to be very peculiar about my jeans, I can't just pick any pair." she walked with him toward a store that looked promising, "Here?" she asked pointing to the store front.
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 2:12 am

Nero walks to the store, It wasn't a big store, but it looked like a place where everyone knew their craft. "This place looks fine" he says as he leads her in. The first thing he does is simply feel the quality of the fabric, he knew what he liked and what it was supposed to feel like, and he was liking the quality he was finding. "Wow, this stuff is really good, It must be pretty expensive" he quips as he thumbs through the jackets, waiting for one of the workers to free up. He always got measured first so he can just run though the colors without worrying about it later
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 2:19 am

Mona wondered over to the ties. She wanted to pick a few out for him and most likely buy him one as a gift. She picked up a deep green one, her favorite color, and put it back down. She didn't want him to see what she was going to buy him. She went to the desk and asked if someone could help them near the dressing rooms.
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 2:28 am

One of the men asks Nero if he needed help. Nero responds yes and tells the man that he needs to be measured for suits. The man takes him into a back room for measurement.
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 3:26 am

Mona grabbed the deep green tie she saw earlier and purchased it really quick while Nero was in the room. She put the bag in her purse and walked into Nero's room. "How's it going in here? Did he measure your in-seam yet?" she giggled
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 3:30 am

Nero looks at her and shakes his head "I didn't think you to have a juvenile sense of humor" he says. "But yes, I'm all done...now lets pick out some colors." He says walking back into the storeroom. "What colors do you think I should get?" he says, eyeing her a little bit
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 3:35 am

"Hmmm, go with ONE classic black. You already have enough black." she laughed "What about a beige one or a brown even? I'd like to see you in some summer colors." she noted as she made her way to the jackets.
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 3:37 am

"I'm not a summer person" he says, looking at some blues and some yellows. "I need white shirts for my business lunches though" he says. "What do you think I look good in?" he says now raising an eyebrow to her
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 3:39 am

Everything she wanted to reply. Mona was persistant though, "Oh c'mon. Try just one. Please? For me?" she asked wide eyed, holding up a light tan shirt. "I like navy too. Get a navy one."
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 3:44 am

"Ok, I'll try the danged tan one." he says as he grabs the shirt and walks toward the dressing rooms, also grabbing a mint green and navy shirt.
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 12:55 am

"Make sure that you come out and let me see how they look." she called after him as he went into the dressing room. She sat down on the chair waiting patiently for him to change.
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 2:59 am

Nero puts on the Mint Green shirt and looks in the mirror. He usually did not like green, but he liked how it clashed with his deep tan skin. "I should go show Mona" he thinks to himself before walking out of the dressing room.
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 3:01 am

"Hurry up slow poke!" she teased as he came out of the changing rooms "Oh la, la. J'aime ca monsieur" she smiled at him "You look very cool and refreshing in mint green, like how mint is supposed to be." she chuckeld.
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 3:14 am

"Me alegra que hacer, mi querido" Nero responds back in his quick but elegant accent. "I was not aware you spoke French" he says looking at her, wondering if she had any other hidden talents
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 12:14 am

"No habla espanol senor pero no comprende espanol." she smiled at him. "Je suis etudier le francais dan l'escole pour cinq ans." she said in French. "and I really don't know what you said because I really don't speak any spanish." she laughed at herself.
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 12:33 am

He laughs along with her. "What I said to you, was..I'm glad you like it, my dear" he laughs as he begins to absent mindedly take off the shirt outside of the changing room
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 1:33 am

"Let's make a deal. I'll teach you French and you can teach me Spanish" she smiled at him. "And quit teasing the sales ladies by undressing out here. I don't want to have to fight them." she laughed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Opening of The Rage
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next