The Crafty 8
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A nice small RPing community. There's really no rules yet, just be respectful, okay?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Opening of The Rage

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Eveinsane
Admin
Eveinsane

The Opening of The Rage - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:28 pm

Eve finally went back to her booth and smiled looking down at all of the people. "This is the life..." She said to herself. She brought the music lower, as people were leaving. She leaned into the mic "Tell your friends that we're all the Rage in seattle." She smiled as she thought of that quick little slogan. She continued to gyrate her hips and stare at the door, as with each person leaving, she caught a glimpse of Rick.
Back to top Go down
https://thecrafty8.rpg-board.net
Excalbitor

Excalbitor

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:42 pm

Rick watched as the last few people exited the club. Most of them drunk sweety and exhausted but all of them left with a smile on their face. An intoxicated uneven smile but still a smile. Rick walked into the club as the last patron left the bar and went to go find Nero.
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:54 pm

Nero is collecting glasses in the VIP section when he sees Rick walk into the club. "Rick!" he calls from the top as he starts making his way downstairs.
Back to top Go down
Excalbitor

Excalbitor

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 12:29 am

Rick spotted Nero at the top of the stairs and waited till he reached ground level "Hey boss what happened to the new Voldemort? I would be willing Mona was the Chosen One looking at that handy work" Rick points to the ground where a few drops of blood are visable.
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 12:35 am

"A lot happened," Nero says with sigh "Some guys tried being cute with Lyssa, then some guys got handsy with Mona, then I broke some guys jaw, along with the guys that Mona trashed" he says with a laugh putting the glasses on the bar "Those guys won't be coming back anytime soon. So how was the gates? busy I take it?" he says before turning to Eve. "Great job with the music, again, of course" he compliments her "I think we all deserve the day off we get tomorrow" he smiles. "I think some people better take full advantage" he stresses the last part and shoots Eve a knowing wink
Back to top Go down
Eveinsane
Admin
Eveinsane

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 12:47 am

Eve stepped off her booth and walked to Nero giving him a nudge and blushing deeply "And some people need not to embarass others." She said in a slight sing songy voice at the end, then stepped toward Rick "Hey there handsome." She winked and smiled at him "What are you doing for the rest of the night?" She was so scared that he was going to shoot her down. He'd been resisting her so far.
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 12:52 am

Nero shakes his head and heads into the kitchen, making sure everything was alright in there. Afterwards, he heads into his office, leaving his door cracked just in case he was able to overhear the conversation between Eve and Rick. "if that girl feels anymore sexual tension, she's gonna blow a fuse" he laughs to himself as he starts doing the numbers from tonight's turnout.
Back to top Go down
Excalbitor

Excalbitor

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 1:05 am

"Nothing much" Rick replied seeing Eves worried but excited face "I was going to talk to Nero about something to increase our clubs
security but that can wait till tommorow. You look a little tired after dancing all night. Mind getting a bite to eat with me once we are done here? Know there was probably no chance in hell she would refuse after everything she had done to get her attention. Swing her hips a little more when ever he looked, brushing up against Ricks muscular arms when ever she was within a 20 foot radius of him.
Back to top Go down
Eveinsane
Admin
Eveinsane

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 1:21 am

Aloof. Aloof. "Sure! I mean...yeah." The fuck happened to aloof?! Eve cursed herself for not playing THE GAME how she usually played. She was always chased. Now she's going all googly eyed for ONE guy (with a dead sexy accent). She sighed and looked up at him "A bite where?"
Back to top Go down
Excalbitor

Excalbitor

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 1:33 am

Rick smiled to himself Eve was totaly his. She couldn't even speak fluently when she talked to him probalby was having trouble thinking too. He did have a problem though. What reaturant would be open at this time of night? Maybe Rick was the one not thinking right. Rick shook his head "I don't know. I'm not sure if there is anything open at this time tonight. Maybe we should just have lunch tommorow" Rick said almost abstent-mindly. Seeing if Eve would try to push him to think of somewhere to go.
Back to top Go down
Eveinsane
Admin
Eveinsane

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 1:36 am

Eve was quick on this. She knew nothing would be open late at night. What a clever planner she was. She simply said "I can cook, and my apartment's always open." She smiled at him and tried not to think of all of the other things at her apartment that could be open tonight. "Unless you don't want to."
Back to top Go down
Excalbitor

Excalbitor

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 1:43 am

Eve seemed a little quick on her reply to Rick. He would place money that she knew he couldn't come up with anything. Rick never understood how he nevered gambled. He almost never put his money where his mouth was. "hmmm..." Rick thought out loud. "that depends... What are you going to cook?" Rick said with a teasing smile.
Back to top Go down
Eveinsane
Admin
Eveinsane

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 2:01 am

A GIANT STEAMING BOWL OF SEX What she would give to actually be able to yell out her thoughts. She smiled and took his hand "I suppose we'll both be surprised." The weird thing was whatever she cooked turned out okay...but she didn't know what she had to eat at her house.
Back to top Go down
Excalbitor

Excalbitor

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 2:15 am

That sounded like Rick was going to go home hungry tonight. Acualy Rick would bet... There he was betting again. Maybe he should try to take up some with Nero and Kris just to loose some and get out of this habit. But Rick didn't think Eve would allow him to sleep in his own bed tonight. Well maybe she will make him breakfast. " ok then" Rick said following Eve trying to keep his eyes off her ass as she walked in front of him. " I hope you know I'm taking a big risk letting you cook for me. My night meals are quiet the high priority"
Back to top Go down
Eveinsane
Admin
Eveinsane

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 2:33 am

Eve laughed and smiled back at him "First of all, quit staring at my ass. And get that 'Oh no I've been caught' look off your face. There's no other reason to walk behind me." She dragged him to walk by her toward the door "Secondly, I'm pretty sure I can match and top whatever the hell else you eat." She winked at him "I'm usually awesome at whatever I do. It's a trait. Don't be too embarassed about it." She reached the front of the club and yelled "Nero! Mona! I'm out! Love y'all!" Then headed out the door.
Back to top Go down
Excalbitor

Excalbitor

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 2:48 am

"well then I will take a New York steak medium rare with a garlic cesar salad and side of motzerila sticks" Rick quickly ordered before waveing good night to Boss, Mona and the rest of the crew. "Think you can Handle that miss Awesome? Hmm?" Rick challenged heIO
Back to top Go down
Eveinsane
Admin
Eveinsane

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 4:56 pm

She chuckled "Well, how's about a bowl of cereal with sliced strawberries?" She stopped dead and looked at him "And I can handle anything that you can dish out." She smirked at him and looked him up and down "Trust me."
Back to top Go down
Excalbitor

Excalbitor

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 7:39 pm

"oh can you know? we will see about that" Rick said under his breath. "You fancy driving or do you mine if we go in my car". Rick pointing to his beat up peice of juck that barily got him to work and back on a goood day.
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 9:51 pm

Nero looks up as he hears the front door close. "Hm, Eve and Rick must have left, I wonder if anyone else is still here" he says still doing the numbers and getting the checks ready for the work being done. "Geez, we are doing way over the expected numbers" he says looking at the sheets he made before he left to Seattle. "We might be able to afford some really nice additions, or raises" he thought to himself. He never gave himself one, he gave himself enough to be comfortable, it kept him humble, even though it would be easy to take the lion's share since he was the owner.
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 9:54 pm

Mona dismissed Lyssa as she finished cleaning up the bar. The booths were clean, the glasses were clean and neatly stacked. She made her way into Nero's office to grab her jacket. She sat down in her favorite chair while Nero finished up with the books. "Everything all balanced?" she asked tiredly. The fight must have taken a lot out of her. "Eve and Rick left, pretty sure Rick is in for the evening of his life. He has no idea what Eve is capable of." she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 10:03 pm

Nero looks at Mona "The books are perfect...actually, we have made way more money then I expected us to, you all might be in for a raise very soon" he says with a smile, "You look tired dear, you want to go home? Or are you still up for staying with me? I mean, we don't have work tomorrow after all." he asks, looking at the slightly worn down Mona
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 10:06 pm

"I'm still up for your place. I have to see where the mysterious Nero lives." she smiled. She got up and grabbed her jacket. "I'll be out by the bar whenever you are ready." She walked out to the bar and grabbed her make-up bag. She sat down on a stool waiting for Nero to finish up.
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 10:12 pm

Nero puts away all the books and grabs the checks and heads out to the bar "I see you are all set, so lets get out of here" he says, leading Mona out to his Black 370z, that was still parked there from the night before. He unlocks her side and watches her get in and then goes to his side and gets in. "its about a twenty minute drive, I hope you don't mind" he says as he pulls away, picking up speed in a city that should just about be getting up soon.
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 10:16 pm

"I don't mind." she said as she puts her seat belt on. "I've never seen this side of the city," she stated as she looked out the window. "This gives me a chance to see it, a sneak peek." she laughed. She reached to turn on the radio, classical music was playing. "Classical? Who's your favorite composer?" she asked. She was surprised that he had classical tuned in, she loved classical music. She was sort of a closet classical music lover.
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 10:23 pm

"personally, I prefer Tchaikovsky...I'm a sucker for the Romantic era" he says with a grin "I usually play this before opening night to keep myself relaxed, I usually play stuff like this though" he says before hitting a button on the dash, and metal starts to play. "This is more what I like, stuff to keep my energy up....keep me going" he says as he headbangs a little bit. "We aren't too far away now...a few minutes" he quips as he turns onto a street
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Opening of The Rage
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next