The Crafty 8
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A nice small RPing community. There's really no rules yet, just be respectful, okay?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Opening of The Rage

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

The Opening of The Rage - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 10:26 pm

"He's good" she agreed to his preference in composer's "I like the Romantic era too, always have." She laughed loudly over the music when he switched it, reaching to turn the dial down, "I can't understand what they are saying." she smiled, "Oh ok, I didn't realize we were driving that fast you speed demon."
Back to top Go down
Eveinsane
Admin
Eveinsane

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 10:32 pm

Eve looked at him incredulously "Well, considering you looked at your car like it were the worst thing on earth, and the fact that there's no way in hell I'm leaving my car here at night, I'll be driving." She walked to her car, which was across the street from his and opened the passenger side door, then leaned in and put her laptop in the back "Getting in?" She said as she walked over to the driver's side and jangled the keys in her hand "We don't have all night." She got in her car and started it, waiting for him to get in.
Back to top Go down
https://thecrafty8.rpg-board.net
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 10:36 pm

Nero laughs as he pulls into a parking lot "You get used to the vocals, the more you listen". He gets out and walks to Mona's side and opens the door for her. "Here we are...Almost at least" he says, leading her into the lobby of his building, It was nice, some paintings, plants and a nice carpet. It looked more like a hotel lobby than apartment, but he didn't mind. He leads her over and hits the elevator button.
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 10:39 pm

Mona looks around her, "Where the hell do you live? The Plaza hotel's illegitimate love child?" she asked. She was amazed, for lack of a better word, at the luxury of the lobby. This was just the lobby, What the hell will his apartment look like? she thought to herself as she stepped into the elevator with him.
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 10:44 pm

He laughs as he hits the floor of his loft "29....there we go. Its a nice place, tucked a little bit away so i have some privacy if I need it" he explains as the elevator makes its way up. Soon, the bell goes off and he leads her off the elevator. "Are you ready?" he says putting the key in the lock
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 10:46 pm

"I think so..." she eyed him with false specutive. "You're not hiding Narnia in there are you?" she asked with a smile
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 10:55 pm

"Nah, way better" He says as he opens the door to his Apartment. The decor is strictly modern, at least in the main area it is. There is a large black and glass coffee table in the center of the room, with black leather seats surrounding it. White and red candles sit on chrome holders and the air smells faintly of vanilla and cinnamon. There is a large black TV and entertainment system against the wall, along with some paintings depicting either supernatural or space fantasy themed art. The kitchen is off to the back left corner, all of the counter tops are Black...glossy as well, and the chrome sink, oven and refrigerator are easily seen. "make yourself at home" he says tossing his jacket on the couch as he walked into the kitchen "Anything to drink?" he asks. Nero liked his space cold, so as he walks into the kitchen, he turns the thermostat down a bit.
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 11:02 pm

She followed his suit and threw her jacket on the couch. She sat down on edge of the couch, "Hot cocoa please." she responded to his question. She looked about the place, "Wow....' she said in amazement, "It's so you. This is exactly how I pictured it." she said to him. She got up and made her way into the kitchen. "Want any help?" she asked as she leaned against the black counter.
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 11:05 pm

"No I got it," he says making hot cocoa from scratch...."marshmallow or whipped cream?" he asks as he pours the cocoa into a black mug
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 11:06 pm

"Both" she responded. She grabbed the whipped cream can from his hand and squirted some into her mouth. "Nothing like whipped cream straight from the can." she smiled
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 11:09 pm

He pours some marshmallows into the mug, then takes the can away from Mona, fills the mug with whipped cream and squirts some on his finger and puts it on Mona's neck, just to quickly suck it off, following with a small bite. He looks her in the eyes with a devilish grin and gives her a wink
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 11:14 pm

Mona smiled back at him mischievously. She dipped the tip of her finger into the whipped cream from her mug. Staring straight into his eyes, she lifted her finger to her mouth and licked off the whip cream seductively, "Mmmmm, yum." she winked at him.
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 11:17 pm

He looks at her and smiles "You know, I feel pretty weird, I think I'm going to take a shower" he says unbuttoning his shirt, walking backwards so Mona gets a good show of his well sculpted body, before tossing the shirt on the couch and giving her a good look at his broad shoulders and strong arms. "I shouldn't be in there too long" he says
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 11:21 pm

She stared after him, "Ok" she said. This was the perfect opportunity for her. She grabbed the little black negligee from her make-up bag and headed toward his bedroom. She left a trail with her clothes. She left her boot right in front on the bathroom, her jeans 3ft after and then her shirt right at the door of the bedroom. She got dressed quickly and crawled to the middle of the bed and waited patiently.
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 11:26 pm

Nero is in the shower, thinking to himself "Hmm should I give her a show?" he says looking at the towel...he grabs it and gets out, wrapping his waist, he sees the trail of clothes leading down the hall. "Oh, she's going for that?" he thinks to himself as he loses the towel, and walks slowly into his room.
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 11:28 pm

Mona was sitting in the middle of the bed. Her tousled hair around her shoulders and a devastating amount of skin showing, "Hello" she smiled as Nero walked into the room. "How was your shower?" she asked innocently but her eyes were saying the exact opposite
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 11:33 pm

He walks toward her, his skin glistening from the shower still "it was fine" he says leaning over the bed and close to her ear "But I could have used some company" he says deeply and roughly, a sense of primal want resonating in his voice.
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 11:36 pm

Running her hands up his chest, "Why? You don't know how to wash your own back?" she teased whispering in his ear. She took the lobe into her mouth with her tongue and kissed his neck softly. She leaned back and smiled up at him.
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 11:39 pm

He runs his hands through her hair, looking deep into her eyes, "I was just thinking of all the fun you were missing" he whispers, letting his hands drop to caress her body as he takes her lower lip into his mouth, gently nibbling it
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 11:44 pm

Mona leaned back into the pillows. She returned his kiss and wrapped her arms around his neck. She flicked her tongue over his lower lip, tasting him.
Back to top Go down
Excalbitor

Excalbitor

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 11:53 pm

"Really? Because I seem to recall we did" Rick replied crawling in the car beside Eve. "You must be in a hurry or something." Rick said winking at Eve "Care in enlighten me?"
Back to top Go down
Eveinsane
Admin
Eveinsane

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 11:56 pm

As soon as he got into the car she wrapped her arms around him and planted a kiss right on him, running her tongue into his mouth and biting his lip. She then released him and began driving "No hurry, just excitement." She smiled as she took a turn down her street and stopped at her apartment complex. "The night is full of surprises. And I don't want to miss a single one."
Back to top Go down
Excalbitor

Excalbitor

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 12:26 am

"oh don't you worry I have a feeling you won't" Rick said as he leaned over and kissed her. Eve pulled up to her place. "Nice place" Rick commented as he got out of the car. "you better have samething for my evening meal or I might as well start walking back now" Rick teased Eve.
Back to top Go down
Eveinsane
Admin
Eveinsane

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 2:32 am

"I'm sure I can find something for you to eat..." She said suggestively then shook her head Bad...bad Evie... She walked up the stairs and made it to the second to the top floor where her condo was. "Home sweet home!" She opened the door to her ocean-blue painted living-room "Uhm...sit...over there..." She pointed to the couch "And I'll find something to cook for you!" She smiled sweetly at him and kissed him lightly on the lips, sending flutters through her stomach as she went off.
Back to top Go down
Excalbitor

Excalbitor

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 2:50 am

Rick regrettingy let Eve's soft lips leave his and layed back into the couch. Watching Eve ass as she moved towards the kitchen to make im his special evening meal. "Well," Rick thought to himself "if she can cook she was definatly a keeper". .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Opening of The Rage
Page 12 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next